|Committed to all those we serve
|Operating in a dynamic and highly competitive environment, the Hi-Trans Express team partners with its clients to meet performance targets and service levels.
ABOUT US > OUR COMMITMENTS > OUR VISION
Hi-Trans Express has created a ‘can do’ culture that celebrates and rewards each person’s skills and actively encourages each team member to develop and increase their industry knowledge, establish long-term corporate relationships and, we hope, lasting friendships.
Our Mission is:
- Provide high quality product and professional services in every instance;
- Meet and exceed client expectations;
- Continually embrace new technologies to maintain the leading edge.
We strive toward achieving these goals by providing:
- Highly motivated, fully-trained, well-equipped staff that is backed by a solid support structure;
- Service which is delivered on time;
- Cost effective and efficient service which results in excellence.
We support staff to achieve these goals, so that clients will come to know that we are the best quality service provider in the industry, and in return reward us with recurring business.
ABOUT US > OUR COMMITMENTS > QUALITY STATEMENT
Hi-Trans Express is dedicated to providing services and products appropriate to its Customers needs at a competitive price.
To achieve this, Hi-Trans Express provides high value products and services at every level of business operations by:
- Monitoring, measuring and continually improving processes and performance through training and statistical analysis;
- Planning resources and strategies to assist in the achievement of short, medium and long term objectives;
- Compliance of all employees to the requirement of any system;
- Teamwork among employees in the achievement of Company goals.
Our goal for quality is to “get it right the first time”. This applies, not only to the tangible product, but also to the processes involved in the output of products and/or services.
ABOUT US > OUR COMMITMENTS > OUR PHILOSOPHY
In conducting our business we recognise and adhere to the following philosophy.
This is a service business and people provide the service. Our customers choose us because of the high quality service, which our employees provide, using all the tools and support available to them. Thus, both our internal and external relationships are based on trust and mutual respect.
This philosophy is fully implemented through our ten commitments:
- Mutual Respect – In all our dealings with each other, we strive to treat each other with utmost courtesy and professionalism.
- Professional Management – We strive to recruit, train and retain managers who understand and appreciate these commitments.
- Competitive Wages and Benefits – Our policy is to pay attractive, competitive wages and to provide one of the most comprehensive benefit programs available within the industry.
- Good Working Conditions – We emphasise safe healthy conditions in the work environment, and one which is free from illegal harassment.
- Open Communication – Dialogue between all employees, especially between employees and managers, must be open and honest if our business is to succeed and prosper.
- Fair Policies – We constantly strive to make our policies better and fairer.
- Job Security – The success of our business means the continued success and security of employees.
- Career Prospects – No-one succeeds by standing still. We seek to foster growth and challenge through challenging work assignments, training and the expansion of our organisation.
- Team Values – Belonging to a group dedicated to success utilising a relay of resources.
- Personal Development – Satisfaction derived from knowing real opportunities exist, which will lead to individual development and growth.
ABOUT US > OUR COMMITMENTS > OUR VALUES
The following principles inform the foundation of our daily conduct at Hi-Trans Express. This set of values applies to each and every team members, at all levels, management and non-management alike.
- To promote and encourage excellence in all that we do.
- To maintain pride and integrity in all our tasks.
- To respect each other and ourselves equally, and to provide each other with support.
- To respect our clients and their needs.
- To support the principle “the client is always right”.
- To be aware, at all times, that our actions will not cause harm to our clients, fellow workers, and any other third-party of Hi-Trans Express.
Our Values provide us with a code of conduct, which influences relationships in the workplace, as well as with our clients.