Track & Trace - Freight Labelling
7th August 2017
We are making improvements to our Track and Trace system to give our customers a better quality of service. To enable real-time tracking of your freight as it moves through the Hi-Trans network, it needs to be correctly labelled with a scannable barcode. Following the steps below will help us to keep track of your freight and move it more efficiently.
- We recommended printing labels using Hi-Trans Online
- Print labels A5 or larger
- Maximize barcode width
- Apply labels on top of stretchwrap. Avoid using tape & envelopes.
- Print on self-adhesive label stock
- Apply labels on 2 sides – Front & side or front & back
- Apply labels up high
- Do not obscure barcode – With strapping, other labels, tape, envelopes, wrap
Want to know more
If you want to know more on how to label and prepare your freight please click the link below
Don’t have a Hi-Trans Online Account?
If you need an online account please Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (08) 8447 9766 or contact your Sales Rep.
28th July 2017
Hi-Trans Express MD John Dow, and strategic planning manager, Brian McAvoy, talk to Niki Waldegrave on how Business Intelligence, a new CRM platform and Track ‘n’ Trace are revolutionising the business.